SACRAMENTO, Calif., (July 16, 2021)—Today, Core Strategic Group was announced as the top public affairs and public relations agency by the Sacramento Business Journal, based on 2020 fee income.
“Our team never missed a beat while delivering for our clients and executing on our growth plans in the challenging year that was 2020,” said Jeff Flint, CEO of Core Strategic Group. “I am so proud of our employees across all our brands and their hard work that allowed us to receive this honor.”
The Sacramento Business Journal rankings were based on fee income only from clients in the Sacramento region and/or performed by personnel in the region. CSG’s 2020 PR fee income for Sacramento was $8.46 million, almost $2 million ahead of the #2 firm. Across all of Core Strategic Group’s (formerly FSB Core Strategies) eight offices, total income was just shy of $20 million. CSG was previously #1 public affairs/public relations firms by fee income in 2018, and narrowly #2 in 2019.
CSG was also ranked the #11 Advertising Agency in the Sacramento Region in a parallel ranking released today by the Business Journal.
CSG is headquartered in Sacramento, with other offices in Anaheim, Austin, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, San Francisco, St. Louis and Washington, D.C. Collectively, the CSG family of companies includes:
- Belmont Digital Media – a digital media firm focused on using social intelligence to reach target audiences across multiple platforms.
- BadFish Media – providing creative and production services across all media disciplines.
- C3 Public Strategies – providing grassroots and field campaign services.
- Chariot Campaigns – providing political campaign strategy management and opinion research.
- Core Decision Analytics – providing research and analytics.
- FSB Public Affairs – giving clients a voice and helping them navigate the complex issues affecting their business and their stakeholders.
- KPA Strategies – providing campaign and corporate intelligence.
- The Core Management Company – providing association and non-profit management.
For more information, visit https://corestrategicgroup.com/.