SACRAMENTO, Calif. (June 16, 2021) – The Core Strategic Group has announced that it will acquire Washington Media Group, a Washington, D.C. based, award-winning communications, advocacy, advertising, and research firm. The transaction is expected to close later this year, while WMG’s team members will immediately begin to integrate with CSG’s flagship public affairs firm, FSB Public Affairs.
“We are very excited to welcome Greg Vistica and the Washington Media Group team to the Core Strategic Group of companies,” said Jeff Flint, CSG President and CEO. “WMG is one of the top media and communications firms in the nation’s capital and has provided critically important counsel to Fortune 100 and other clients, achieving results that have saved hundreds of millions of dollars and preserved critical reputational equity for its clients. WMG will further help us establish our presence in Washington, D.C.”
As part of the transition, Mr. Vistica will serve as Senior Vice President and Managing Director of the FSB Public Affairs’ Washington, D.C. office. “It will be an honor to work with the talented team of professionals at Core Strategic Group and help to lead the company’s growth in the Washington, D.C. area,” said Mr. Vistica. “It has truly been rewarding working with clients at Washington Media Group and I am proud to be able to continue servicing them, along with the entire team at CSG.”
The Washington Media Group will be affiliated with the CSG family of companies, which collectively include:
- Belmont Digital Media – a digital media firm focused on using social intelligence to reach target audiences across multiple platforms.
- BadFish Media – providing creative and production services across all media disciplines.
- C3 Public Strategies – providing grassroots and field campaign services.
- Chariot Campaigns – providing political campaign strategy management and opinion research.
- Core Decision Analytics – providing research and analytics.
- FSB Public Affairs – giving clients a voice and helping them navigate the complex issues affecting their business and their stakeholders.
- KPA Strategies – providing campaign and corporate intelligence.
- The Core Management Company – providing association and non-profit management.
For more information, visit https://corestrategicgroup.com/.
# # #